Welcome To our DPC Submission Instruction Page.
How do I enter? How Much does it cost? How do I prep an Image for DPC? What is the DPC?
Our Vice President, Ana Montgomery, will be your point person for your submission.
Please follow the REVISED instructions below:
1. Email to: ACORREAM@SBCGLOBAL.NET
2. Method: www.WeTransfer.com
must use this free service .......
3. Deadline: SUNDAY - MIDNIGHT
4. Image Format: 4000 Pixels longest dimension
(summary) 20" at 200dpi; 10 quality; 3.5 MB, JPEG,
See AVPP Print Comp rules for more details
5. File Names: See_Spot_Run_Montgomery_Ana.jpg
6. Submissions: Six images (6) total allowed
See AVPP Print Comp rules for Entry Costs
7. LINK: Click Here to Pay
PLEASE USE CATEGORY INITIALS ON ALL FILE NAMES
Files are to be named: Category Initial _ImageTitle_LastName_FirstName (use _ for spaces, e.g. PS _See_Spot_Run_Doe_John.jpg)
Images scoring 80 points and above will be eligible for awards.
Judging will be open to the public. Judging will be based on the PPA scoring system from 100 to 0.
1. Electronic images must be submitted via www.WeTransfer.com to Ana at ACORREAM@SBCGLOBAL.NET.
2. File Size: Longest dimension is 4,000 pixels (20” at 200 dpi). Format: JPEG quality 10.
Total file size must not exceed 3.5 MB. Imbedded Color Profile: sRGB or Adobe RGB (1998).
3. File Names: Category Initial _ImageTitle_LastName_FirstName (use “_” for spaces, e.g. PS _See_Spot_Run_Doe_John.jpg)
4. Number of Entries: A total of six (6) images per member-entrant is permitted; maximum of four (4) images is permitted for non-members.
Non-member images are NOT eligible for Awards.
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE FINAL.
NO CHANGES TO YOUR ENTRY ARE PERMITTED, ONCE IT IS SUBMITTED.
INCORRECTLY NAMED ENTRIES WILL BE REJECTED AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
All digital images must be submitted by midnight on the Sunday before the AVPP Print Competition night (“deadline date”) except as follows:
Entries submitted after the “deadline date” will be assessed a $10.00 late fee for each image.
No images will be accepted on the Wednesday of the AVPP Print Competition.
There will be no exceptions to this rule! ENTRY FEES Member Fees: $10.00 for each image.
Non Member Fees: $15.00 for each image, plus $20 non-member meeting fee.
Free to members, This is where:
• We offer Guest speakers to help educate and grow your business.
• Four Digital Photographic Print competitions (DPC) with a select panel of three esteemed judges and open to AVPP members and non members alike.
Not a member? Your first meeting is free!
Non Members who want to attend specific general meetings can pay the $20 non member fee to attend here:
|Enter meeting date|
Generally our meetings are from 6pm to 9:30 pm,6-6:30pm: we have our Meet and Greet
Dinner is also available, featuring the La Canada country club buffet style dinner offering various entree selections, full salad bar, custom pasta bar, and full dessert spread! Come hungry! Dinner for Members is $22 and non members is $28. Please pay on-site. There is no longer the ability to pre-pay for your dinners. Come hungry!