All Valley Professional Photographers
AVPP Board Logo
Join us as our own Robin Swanson outlines for us the key questions you should be asking yourself to go from hobby photographer to "Legit".
( this seaways nicely to our June 2nd full day workshop also called "Going Legit")
• CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
• CGMA (Certified Global Management Accountant)
• Quickbooks Professional Advisor
• Professional Photographers of America (PPA):
• CPP (Certified Professional Photographer)
• Master Photographer
• Photographic Craftsman
• Professional Photographers of California (PPC):
• PPC Treasurer
May 9th, 2018!
Generally our meetings are from 6pm to 9:30 pm
6:00 - 6:30 PM: Meet and Greet Time
at the La Canada Flintridge Country Club
6:30 PM: Announcements & Show and Tell
7:00 - 9:30 PM - Program
Free to members, This is where:
• We offer Guest speakers to help educate and grow your business.
• Four Digital Photographic Print competitions (DPC) with a select panel of three esteemed judges and open to AVPP members and non members alike.
Not a member? Your first meeting is free!
Non Members who want to attend specific general meetings can pay the $20 non member fee to attend here:
|Enter meeting date|
Club_08 ...About AVPP
Our general meetings happen monthly on the second Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:00 p.m. held at the La Canada Flintridge
Country Club, 5500 Godbey Drive La Canada, CA 91011,
Phone: (818) 790-0611.